PDA

View Full Version : Standing Water

Frank
10-25-2003, 08:43 AM
Every winter and spring we develop a water problem, and I do mean a problem. Even with sum pumps running if I don't stay on top of the problem we can collect in some spots up to an 1" or so of water. I've tried to use the popular water sealers, but even they don't seem to hold up. I've thought of looking into a product that looks plastic pipe that is cut and flanged so it can be glued to the floor along the walls. This product directs the water to the sump pump. The problem is I'm not that skilled when it comes to home repair. Is your product simular? The advanteage of the other material is there is no need to dig up or around the foundation.

Mark
10-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the question, Basement Systems does have a basebaord type system that is epoxied to the floor. We also have other systems. The baseboard system is a systems that is only used about 15% of the time due to the condition of the floor. The best thing to do is have a Basement Systems dealer come out for a free inspection and written estimate. They can determine which method is best for your home. Call us at 1-800-541-0487 for a dealer in your area.

Thanks
Mark Daconto VP
Basement Systems