View Full Version : BrightWall Paneling

06-03-2004, 05:05 PM
I will be having the WaterGuard system installed in my basement in a few months, and noticed in the brochure something called "BrightWall Paneling." This is not described in the brochure and I'm not finding any info about this paneling on your website. Since my basement walls also need help, was wondering how I can get more info about this paneling. Perhaps it is somewhere on your website; if so, I would appreciate someone telling me WHERE it is, as I surely cannot find it.

06-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Brightwall is a great product for basement walls, however we actually have three different products for basement walls. Brightwall is a rigid 4x8 white panel with a textured finish that is fastened to the wall and will drain any moisture down behind it into the Waterguard system. Brightwall is a product that can be used as a finished product. ThermalDry Wall is a dimple material that also drains water in the Waterguard system but has a foil face that will direct upto 98% of the heat in the room back into the room. It doesnt allow heat to be absorbed into the cold conrete walls. This is a product usually used on the wall before the are studded and sheetrocked. Then we have Cleanspace which is a heavy sheet material also used to drain water into the system. It is a usually used before finishing a basement. Currently we have no brochures of these products on the web site. Our new site is under construction. It would be best to contact your local dealer about these products or call us at 1-800-541-0487.
Mark Daconto VP
Basement Systems