PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy?

missoula
07-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Hello-

I'm in Madison Wisconsin and am interested in your products. I call Badger Basement Systems and they can't even come out for an estimate for 2 months. They are incredible booked up.

Anyway, I know that you don't sell directly to the public (unfortunate). Is there anyone in my area who will sell me your products as I'm capable of handling this myself.

JacquesBouchard
08-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Hello!

Thanks for writing!

Before you step away from Badger Basement Systems as your waterproofer, consider this: You don't see long lines at bad restaurants.

Badger Basement Systems (http://www.badgerbasementsystems.com/content.php?page=badger_basement_systems) has a strong customer following because they've spent the last 30 years building a business with a sterling reputation and earned the business integrity award with the Better Business Bureau in 2005. They've proven time and again to their customers that they're worth the wait.

Installing their basement waterproofing systems involves training at the headquarters in Seymour, CT and extensive on-site experience. They use jackhammers and a crew of men to get the job done, and the work is a difficult, back-breaking process.

If you're concerned about the wait, give the company a call and ask if you can be put on a waiting list to be moved up. They're very friendly and accommodating, and if at all possible, they will find a way to fit you in sooner.

All the best!

Hello-

I'm in Madison Wisconsin and am interested in your products. I call Badger Basement Systems and they can't even come out for an estimate for 2 months. They are incredible booked up.

Anyway, I know that you don't sell directly to the public (unfortunate). Is there anyone in my area who will sell me your products as I'm capable of handling this myself.