Basement Systems Help Forum  

Go Back   Basement Systems Help Forum > Basement Systems Help Forum > About Basement Systems
Basement Systems Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2006, 02:08 PM

Default SaniDry manual and warranty?

This month, I had a dirt crawlspace under my house fitted with a drainage system, CleanSpace and SaniDry. While the crew and dealer were great, they left without leaving me a manual or warranty information on the SaniDry. (I contacted the dealer about this and it was an oversight; they're hunting both down, along with a manual for the Zoeller sump pump.)

Is there a place on the Basement Systems Web site to download a SaniDry manual, or get warranty information? I'd like to have the former for future reference (such as regular maintenance) and the latter just in case I ever need it. For example, I don't even know how long the SaniDry warranty is.

Or, for that matter, what setting to use routinely -- it was originally set at full dry, auto, and has been running almost continuously for three weeks and I suspect it's time to turn it to medium, but don't know if that's the right procedure.

Any insights on manual, warranty, or when to switch to a medium setting after installation? Thanks.
Contact Basement Systems
Old 10-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Default SaniDry Manual and Warranty reply

Seattlenerd,

There is a PDF of the SaniDry owner's manual at the bottom of the page on the following link.

http://www.basementsystems.com/basem...humidifier.php

I don't have the warranty information available online for the SaniDry, nor do I have the Zoeller sump pump manual, but I wanted to get you the Owner's Manual quickly and then will send you a link for the other info which I'll post online.

The warranty on the SaniDry is three-fold with 1, 2, and 5 years for certain parts of the unit. The owner's manual discusses the regular maintenance required.

As far as setting the SaniDry dehumidifier and air filtration unit, you should turn the dial to the mid point (medium as you say). The machine will most likely shut off immediately once you make this change. Keep the toggle switch set to "Auto" (not "On").

I'll repost here when the other information is online,
Richard
Old 10-27-2006, 05:36 PM

Richard: Thanks very much!

I should have mentioned I have the crawl space SaniDry unit (it lies sideways, or lengthwise, or whatever -- it's shorter than the basement unit and wider than it is high).

Is there a similar link for the crawl space version of the manual that similarly shows the parts, diagrams, etc?

(As to the setting, guess I'll be crawling under the house this weekend to re-set the SaniDry from the highest/driest setting to the middle and to verify the toggle switch remains on "Auto." After three weeks of continuous operation, it ought to be pretty dry.)
Old 11-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Seattlenerd,

Yes, after three weeks of continuous usage of the SaniDry it should be pretty dry in your crawl space.

Zoeller Pump Warranty
Follow the above link to download a PDF of the Zoeller pump warranty. It also has some instructions and performance specs.

I will have to post one last time when I get the SaniDry CSB manual into a PDF format that I can post for you to download.

Thanks,
Richard
Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 AM

I was able to download the pump instructions and warranty without any problems; thanks. (I suspect the link you provided with help others, too.)

If you could also post the SaniDry warranty along with the SaniDry CSB manual, I think that should cover everything and provide a great resource for others, like me, who keep file folders of things like this. I appreciate it.

(The crawl space was at 40% relative humidity when I crawled into it this past weekend, so it I set the SaniDry at the edge of the normal/drier range inside normal, and all seemed great! I also placed a small, battery operated portable humidity monitor near the crawl space opening so I could get a quick reading if I ever needed it without having to crawl to the other end to check the SaniDry. A good use of $10.)
Old 11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Seattle,

I apologize for the delay. Here is a link to download the SaniDry CSB Manual.

http://www.basementsystems.com/basem...humidifier.php

It's always great to hear about how well the SaniDry works -- it truly is a great dehumidifier. As most of our business is generated by referrals and word-of-mouth, I appreciate your feedback on the CleanSpace systems and the SaniDry.

Thanks for your patience,
Richard
Old 12-28-2006, 12:00 PM

This is exactly what I was looking for. My local dealer -- who promised to find the materials for me after installation -- hasn't responded after two months. I suspect they're busy, considering the record rainfall we've had in my area. So having Basement Systems as the fallback is great.

This is very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.